The GRAMZ project has received excellent support from the government in the form of:
- Promoting skill up gradation of rag pickers and kabadiwala and their involvement in modern waste recycling mission through specialized high end training centers.
- DMIC recognition as Early Bird Infrastructure Project – Recommendation to Government of India.
- Regulatory framework,Recycling act of Gujarat, Eco Town Policy.
- Promotion of Education and Applied research in Wastes Recycling.
- Making sector Specific commitments to attract foreign investments e.g. Ship Recycling.
- Policy Frame work to incentivizes “Recycling in Industrial and Urban Development”, especially as apart of Eco Town.