Verify analysis of samples (FP/ QC / In Process samples / Product samples) in a timely and accurate manner, ensure online data entry in SAP, prepare recipes and get them approved with Manager Lab, maintain all instruments in working conditions and get them calibrated as per schedule, delegate and distribute tasks evenly among Chemist as per their competency and skills, monitor and ensure quality of analysis for in process and final product and inform Manager Lab in case of any abnormality, maintain hygiene and cleanliness in laboratory following Good laboratory Practices, keep Lab Manager informed of new recipes developed and products on hand in line with availability of raw material.
- Plan recipes in line with available raw material and production plan and get them approved from Manager Lab
- Plan and set priorities for analysis of FP and raw material samples in coordination with Manager Lab
- Plan calibration of instruments ensuring zero run down time and get it approved from manger Lab.
- Plan manpower as per work load.
Operations – Execution 1. Check and ensure sampling and analysis done by Chemist is as per standard operating process
- Wear and ensure all Chemists and helpers adhere to safety PPE”s and follow safety standards.
- Check samples with result of analysis
- If discrepancy found in samples take rejection approval from Manager Lab
- Check samples received from inward vehicles and review Quick Check analysis
- Check recipes and approve from Manager Lab
- Check in process and final product quality and take corrective measures if not
- Check daily report and maintain accuracy of data
- Check all instruments are in working condition and get them calibrated or replaced.
10.Check all lab reagents and chemicals are available as per standards and discard if expired
- Standardize lab reagents
- Implement Good House Keeping Practices and ensure they are followed and laboratory is kept clean (5S) Resources/Equipment / Soft wares/tools
- Laboratory instruments
Experience : B.Sc (Chemistry)/ M.Sc (Chemistry) with 4-8 Years of Experience